1. We Believe the Bible is Gods Word given by divine inspiration, the record of Gods revelation of Himself to humanity (II Timothy 3:16).
2. We believe in the one living and true God, perfect in wisdom, sovereignty, holiness, justice, mercy and love (I Timothy 1:17; Psalm 86:15; Deuteronomy 32:3-4).
3. We believe God created an order of spiritual beings called angels to serve Him and do His will (Psalm 148:1-5; Colossians 1:16).
4. We believe God created man in His own image to have fellowship with Himself and to be steward over His creation (Genesis 1:26-28).
5. We believe salvation is redemption by Christ of the whole person from sin and death (II Timothy 1:9-10; I Thessalonians 5:23).
6. We believe the Church is the body of which Christ is the head and all who believe in Him are members (Ephesians 1:22-23; Romans 12:4-5).
7. We believe religious liberty, rooted in Scripture, is the inalienable right of all individuals to freedom of conscience with ultimate accountability to God(Genesis 1:27; John 8:32; II Corinthians 3:17; Romans 8:21; Acts 5:29).
8. We believe Christians, individually and collectively, are salt and light in society (Matthew 5:13-16).
9. We believe God, in His own time and in His own way, will bring all things to their appropriate end and establish the new heaven and the new earth(Ephesians 1:9-10, Revelation 21:1).
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.